BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Irene Anderson....from Sweden

See what She says.....
I was born September 9, 1966, in Denmark. When I was 2 years old, I moved to Sweden and I have been living here since then. I grew up in Malm� but moved to G鰐eborg when I was 20 years old. G鰐eborg is still my hometown. During several years I worked for UlfBengtsson, the founder of World Class Health Studio.

I have been training all my life... At early age I started with jazz ballet and judo and when I was 15 years old I started with bodybuilding. A friend of mine owned a gym and I was stuck! Since that day I have been following everything within female bodybuilding.

In -90, -92 and -96, I gave birth to my children and did not train that much during this period. But as soon as the children got older I was back at the gym again

I'm also really into Kick- and Thai boxing. I have been practicing it for a few years and was thinking about competing in it. But in 2003 I decided, despite all, to compete in bodybuilding. I entered the stage for the first time at the age of 37!!! In 2005 I got my pro card and in 2006 I competed in my first pro competition in the United States. I have participated in 4 competitions, finishing 4th as the best, but it is now time to take a break from the competing for a while.

0 comments: