BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Worlds Biggest Chocolate Eclair.

Worlds Biggest Chocolate Eclair.

THIS could be the biggest Chocolate Eclair ever made in the world & it was all done in a small Baker's kitchen in Chichester.



The specially-ordered sweet is a whopping
11ft 10 inches long,
containing Eight pints of Double Cream & A Kilogram of Chocolate.


Its Made by Ambitious Bakers at The
Swallow Bakery in North Street,Chichester.
It could be the worlds Biggest as the
Guinness World Records Organisation said no-one had achieved such a feat.

Manager at the bakery
Alisha de Lacey was left with sore arms after helping to carry the monster Eclair to a minibus parked up the road in North Street.


She said "I think it is Brilliant,I Am really pleased.
I'm quite competitive –we just want to be the best".


"I was trying to work out how many calories are in it,
but I don't think I want to know.


"I know the average cup cake has 230 calories but the actual Eclair Pastry doesn't have any Sugar,it is more about the Fat content.

"I would quite like to make the Worlds Biggest Cup Cake now.
If anyone has any other interesting ideas,let us know".


"According to the
Guinness Book of World Records there is no record for the Biggest Chocolate Eclair so we are hoping to set One".

0 comments: